Cheap travel between Germany and Paris
From EUR 33.90 by ICE or TGV, e.g. from Saarbrücken or Kaiserslautern to Paris.
From EUR 43.90 on longer routes, e.g. from Frankfurt to Paris or Marseille.
- Frankfurt - Paris in 3:40 hours
- Direct Frankfurt - Lyon - Marseille service
- Seat reservation included
- 25% discount on the German part of the route with BahnCard 25 and 50
- Tickets are available up to six months in advance
Frequently asked questions about the saver fare Europe France
Tickets for a single journey start from EUR 33.90 in second class and EUR 43.90 in first class. Prices are subject to availability.
25% discount on the German part of the route with a BahnCard 25/50/100. The BahnCard 100 discount does not apply to the saver fare Europe France.
- Children up to the age of 5 travel free of charge (incl. free seat reservation for trains requiring reservations, no ticket required) Children up to the age of 3 are only allowed to travel in France if accompanied.
- The following applies to children aged 6 to 14, who are accompanied by at least one passenger aged 15 or older and who are entered on that person's ticket,
- Travel free of charge on the DB section of the route
- Pay half of the adult fare on the SNCF section of the route.
- Children up to the age of 5 always travel free of charge. Children up to the age of 3 are only allowed to travel in France if accompanied.
- Children aged 6-14 pay half the adult fare.
You can book tickets up to six months before you travel until one day before your journey. Please observe the timetable changeovers in June and December.
The City-Ticket is included for trips of over 100 km to over 120 destinations in Germany.
You may only travel on long-distance trains (ICE, TGV INOUI) and on the days indicated on the ticket.
If starting or completing your journey on regional or local trains (RE, RB, IRE, S-Bahn), you are not restricted to specific services or times. Your journey must be completed by 10:00 am the following day.
- Cancellation is possible for a fee of EUR 10 up to one day before the first day of validity. The refund is issued as a voucher.
- Cancellation is no longer possible from the first day of validity.
You can cancel your digital ticket free of charge within a period of 12 hours (720 minutes) after purchase regardless of the specific offer's terms and conditions. Payment will be refunded in full.
No. A saver fare Europe ticket does not grant the holder access to a DB Lounge.