Group super saver fare for groups of six or more
- Includes free seat reservation
- Children aged 6 and over pay half price.
Frequently asked questions about the group super saver fare
Super Sparpreis Gruppe
Tickets for a single journey start from EUR 8.90 per person in second class and EUR 22.90 in first class. Prices are subject to availability. Seat reservation is free of charge with every ticket.
- int.bahn.de (up to 30 passengers)
- DB Travel Centre or DB agency
- By telephone on +49 (0) 30 2970 (costs depend on the provider)
You can book the group super saver fare up to 6 months in advance.
You may only travel on long-distance trains (ICE, IC/EC) and on the days indicated on the ticket.
If starting or completing your journey on regional or local trains (RE, RB, IRE, S-Bahn), you are not restricted to specific services or times.
- Children up to 5 years of age always travel for free. They do not need their own ticket or seat reservation.
- Children aged 6-14 pay half the adult fare. The ticket includes a free seat reservation.
No. It is not possible to reserve for the group super saver fare.
No. It is not possible to pay a deposit for a group super saver fare ticket.
It is not possible to change, rebook or cancel the group super saver fare.
You can cancel your digital ticket free of charge within a period of 12 hours (720 minutes) after purchase, regardless of the specific offer's terms and conditions. Payment will be refunded in full.
It is not possible to make a cancellation for an individual passenger.
A BahnCard discount cannot be granted when booking group offers.