Trial BahnCard 25, 2nd class: try it now & save immediately
- Immediate savings: the trial BahnCard is often worth it from the first journey onwards
- No obligation trial period: cancel up to 6 weeks before the expiration date*
- Digital version for immediate use: just upload your BahnCard into the Navigator app
* If you do not cancel your trial BahnCard 25, it automatically becomes an annual subscription with a minimum contract period of one year.
Frequently asked questions
The trial BahnCard 25 gives you a 25% BahnCard discount on flexible and saver fares within Germany in the corresponding travel class.
You can use the ICE, IC/EC trains, ÖBB Nightjet (reservation may be required) and local transport (IRE, RE, RB, S-Bahn).
Anyone can purchase a trial BahnCard 25.
A trial BahnCard 25 does not feature a photo. When travelling, please bring your passport or national ID card with you for presentation during ticket inspection. No photo ID is required for holders under the age of 16.
The trial BahnCard 25 costs
- EUR 17.90 for 2nd class and
- EUR 36.90 for 1st class
A trial BahnCard is valid for 3 months from the first day of validity.
Your trial BahnCard 25 is automatically renewed for one year unless you cancel it in writing at least 6 weeks before it is due to expire.
You can cancel your BahnCard up to six weeks before the end of the validity period in two ways:
- Online: via the contact form
- By post: BahnCard Service, 60643 Frankfurt, Germany
- By E-Mail: email@example.com
Simply use your customer account:
- Log in to your customer account via website or in the DB Navigator app.
- Under "BahnCard" you can find out whether you can cancel.
- If cancellation is possible, confirm by clicking "Cancel BahnCard".
You can order the trial BahnCard 25 right here online.
It can also be purchased at a DB Travel Centre, a Deutsche Bahn agency or in the DB Navigator app.