Group super saver fare Europe for groups of six or more
- Includes free seat reservation
- Children aged 6 and over pay half price.
Frequently asked questions about the group super saver fare Europe
Super Sparpreis Europa Gruppe
A single ticket costs from EUR 13.90 in second class, with free seat reservation, subject to availability and depending on the country.
In first class, a single ticket costs from EUR 27.90, with free seat reservation, subject to availability and depending on the country.
- int.bahn.de (up to 30 passengers)
- DB Navigator app (up to max. 30 people)
- DB Travel Centre or DB agency
- By telephone on +49 (0) 30 2970 (costs depend on the provider)
Subject to availability.
The group super saver fare Europe is available from all sales points up to six months in advance and up until shortly before departure.
The offer is available for the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, France, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia and Switzerland.
For all other destinations in Europe, you can purchase the group discount ticket Europe. This is available from local DB sales points or agencies, or by telephone on +49 (0) 30 2970 (costs depend on the provider).
You may only travel on long-distance trains (ICE, IC/EC, TGV INOUI, ECE, RJ, RJX, IR, E) and on the days indicated on the ticket.
If starting or completing your journey on regional or local trains (RE, RB, IRE, S-Bahn), you are not restricted to specific services or times.
The following applies in Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland and Switzerland:
- Children up to 5 years of age always travel for free. They do not need their own ticket or seat reservation.
- Children aged 6-14 pay half the adult fare. The ticket includes a free seat reservation.
The following applies in France:
- Children up to 5 years of age travel free of charge (incl. free seat reservation for trains requiring reservations, no ticket required). Children up to the age of 3 are only allowed to travel in France if accompanied.
- The following applies to children aged 6 to 14, who are accompanied by at least one passenger aged 15 or older and who are entered on that person's ticket:
- Travel free of charge on the DB section of the route
- Pay half of the adult fare on the SNCF section of the route.
The following applies in the Netherlands:
- Children up to the age of 5 always travel free of charge and do not need to be indicated when booking.
- Children aged 6-14 travel free of charge when accompanied by a person aged 15 or over. However, they must be indicated in the booking. The ticket holder can bring up to four children per ticket.
- Children up to the age of 11 may only travel in the Netherlands when accompanied by a person who is at least 18 years old.
Non-binding bookings are not possible for the group super saver fare Europe.
Deposits are not possible for the group super saver fare Europe.
It is not possible to change, rebook or cancel the group super saver fare Europe.
You can cancel your digital ticket free of charge within a period of 12 hours (720 minutes) after purchase, regardless of the specific offer's terms and conditions. Payment will be refunded in full.
Cancellation of individual passengers is not possible for the group super saver fare Europe.
A BahnCard or BahnBonus Card discount cannot be granted when booking group offers.