BahnCard 100 for business travellers, first class
The BahnCard 100 for business travellers includes the Deutschland-Ticket free of charge, giving you flexible and climate-neutral travel to your business appointments for one year.
- 100% discount: travel for free within Germany in first and second class
- The card’s first day of validity can be selected up to 180 days in the future
- Term ends automatically after one year
- Valid for business and personal use
- Deutschland-Ticket included
Frequently asked questions
You can use the BahnCard 100 for business travellers, first class for any number of journeys throughout Germany on all Deutsche Bahn trains. You can travel on ICE or IC/EC trains, ÖBB Nightjet trains (reservation may be required) and local transport (IRE, RE, RB, S-Bahn) operated by DB and private local rail companies.
From 10 December 2023, BahnCard 100 holders will get the digital Deutschland-Ticket free of charge and can add it to the DB Navigator app. This means that, in addition to the benefits of the BahnCard 100, you can use local transport (including buses, undergrounds and trams) nationwide wherever the Deutschland-Ticket is valid. We therefore recommend that you always have your digital Deutschland-Ticket with you.
As usual, you have the option of reserving a seat when booking.
As a BahnCard 100, first class holder, you receive 100 free seat reservations per year.
You can access this allocation via your account in the business customer portal.
The BahnCard 100 for business travellers is valid for one year from the first day of validity. After that, the term ends automatically.
Earlier cancellation is not possible.
- The Deutschland-Ticket is integrated free of charge.
- You can take your bike with you free of charge.
- You can register for free with the Flinkster carsharing service and get discounted rates for Call a Bike.
- The annual fee for the BahnCard is added to the company account when classifying the business customer discount.
- You will receive an immediate credit for the sum of the annual fee for the BahnCard in the form of bonus and status points, which will be added to your BahnBonus loyalty points account.
We recommend the BahnCard 100 for business travellers, first class for users who spend at least EUR 7.714 a year on train tickets in first and second class.
We recommend the BahnCard 100 for business travellers, second class for users who spend at least EUR 4.550 a year on train tickets in second class.