BahnCard Business 50, first class
The BahnCard Business 50 gives you discounted and climate-neutral travel to your business appointments for one year.
- 50% discount on the flexible fare and flexible business fare, as well as 25% discount on the super saver fare in first and second class
- The card’s first day of validity can be selected up to 180 days in the future
- Term ends automatically after one year
- Valid for business and personal use
- Discounts on many local transport offers
Frequently asked questions
The BahnCard Business 50, first class gives you a 50% discount on the flexible fare and flexible business fare in first and second class, as well as a 25% discount on the super saver fare (excluding City-Ticket).
You can use the ICE, IC/EC trains, ÖBB Nightjet (reservation may be required) and local transport (IRE, RE, RB, S-Bahn).
Many transport associations, bus operators and private rail operators also accept the BahnCard Business 50.
As usual, you have the option of reserving a seat when booking.
The BahnCard Business is valid for one year from the first day of validity. After that, the term ends automatically.
Earlier cancellation is not possible.
However, if an employee leaves the company, there is an extraordinary right to cancel the BahnCard Business. The remaining term is calculated to the day and the reimbursement is rounded down to full months (min. one month remaining term). The remaining value of the card is at least EUR 15 (after deduction of the processing fee of EUR 19).
- The annual fee for the BahnCard Business is added to the company account when classifying the business customer discount.
- You will receive an immediate credit for the sum of the annual fee for the BahnCard Business in the form of bonus and status points, which will be added to your BahnBonus loyalty points account.
We recommend the BahnCard Business 50, first class for users who spend at least EUR 1,252 a year on train tickets in first and second class.
We recommend the BahnCard Business 50, second class for users who spend at least EUR 626 a year on train tickets in second class.